It’s 2018 and there are best midsize SUVs that are released for the upper-middle-class families. Saving money for long and then falling into the confusion of which car to choose according to your budget! Here we are going to have a look at Best Midsize Luxury SUVs deals to buy in 2018, which will help you to make your buying decision easier.
With new SUV cars coming up every New Year, users are confused as to which car to buy. Well, the selection criterion depends on various factors. What kind of features, economy, and price range they want to go for. Apart from this, various other options you can choose from are Range Rover Discovery, BMW X6, Lincoln MKT, Audi Q7 etc. we tried to provide you the best deals on midsize SUVs and hope you might be benefited and be clear on buying a desired midsize luxury SUV.
1. Porsche Cayenne Hybrid Midsize SUV
Porsche Cayenne Hybrid tops the list of midsize luxury cars in 2018 because of the amazing features it comes along with. Here is the list of things that which make it a best midsize SUV to buy: –
- This Porsche cayenne hybrid has got 5 supportive seats and comfortable enough.
- It comes with energetic acceleration, comfortable cabin, and agile handling.
- There are many tech features including driver assistance options.
- It comes with a supercharged V6 engine with 416 horsepower with a price range of 79,900 USD to 82,800 USD.
- The fuel tank capacity of approximate 21.1 gallons through the plug-In gas.
- There is the facility of an automatic transmission as well as manual mode.
- Consider safety as the parameter you are provided passenger, rear head, and side airbag.
If you are interested to buy affordable compact SUV car models to buy then you can try these as well.
2. Acura MDX 2018: Three-Row Seating SUV
The upgraded Acura MDX is a powerful combination of high value, luxury, dynamics and technology. The three-row seating comfortably adjusts 6 to 7 persons. The stylish luxury car has 9-speed automatic transmission, which allows you to have smooth driving. Powered by V6, the best midsize luxury SUV is strong and has twin clutch and all-wheel drive system that makes your driving experience more thrilling. Backed with 290 horsepower, the car provides an average of 19 in the city area and over 25 on Highways. Acura MDX price starting from $45,000 and goes to $60,000.
3. Porsche Cayenne: Lower SUV Hybrid Version
It is the lower SUV version of a hybrid but the facilities and features are commendable and here is the list of them.
- The handling is sharp, quiet for a comfortable ride in this car.
- It is also a five-seater vehicle same as a hybrid.
- The amazing features include V6 and V8 engines which provide the car with superior power and acceleration.
- The Cayenne comes with a 420 horsepower rating for V6 engine and on the other side, the V8 engine comes with 520 horsepower.
- The major disadvantage of this car is the fuel burnt. The car gives 17 mpg on the busy road and 24 mpg on an empty road or highway.
- Apart from the features, this car comes with, even the looks beat other cars of its range.
- The price range is 60,600 USD – 161,600 USD and stands in the second position of the best midsize luxury SUVs.
4. BMW X5: Best Midsize Luxury SUV 2018
BMW stands on the third position in the list of midsize luxury SUVs and here are the reasons why:-
- It is a 5 seating SUV which has proved to be one of the best deals on midsize SUVs.
- The mileage range is wide enough with 14-23 mpg on busy roads and 19-29 mpg on highways.
- The engines have been designed with great strength and provide 255-567 horsepower to the driver.
- Talking about the interiors, there is the presence of user-friendly infotainment system, comfortable front, and back seats.
- The price range is between $57,200 to $101,700 and the added feature is of a rear view camera.
5. Lexus RX 350 Midsize SUV Price & Review
It is the car who competes with BMW X5 and is also in the third position on the list of best midsize SUVs. Here is the list of features that this car comes with.
- This SUV comes with 5-7 comfortable seats.
- The mileage offered is of 18-20 mpg on city road and 25-27 mpg on clear roads and highways.
- The engine is not that powerful and offers only 290 – 295 horsepower.
- Talking about interior this SUV comes with ventilated front seats and power folding rear seats.
- Even after the features are very standard, this car doesn’t lag behind in maintaining luxury.
- The price ranges between 43,270 USD to 54, 085 USD which is much less than BMW.
6. Maserati Levante SUV Review and Price
Maserati Levante SUV car is on the position 5 on the list of best midsize SUVs. Here is the list of features that this car launches with.
- Levante is given 8.7 on the scale of 10 because of its lively and stylish interiors and its better performance.
- It is a 5 seater car and gives the mileage of 14 mpg on the busy road and 19-20 mpg on clear roads and highways.
- The engine gives you 345 to 424 horsepower which is more than the Lexus 350.
- The interior of the car is above average as the same level of comfort is not maintained in front and rear seats. The cargo is also the smallest among other cars.
- The price range of this SUV is 74,050 USD – 90,750 USD and it’s completely worth.
The list of above cars that have been mentioned above are the top 5 best SUVs to go for and you should consider your budget and requirement while buying the SUV car for yourself.